Get ready, because we’re about to show you how to blow every other Bachelorette viewing party out of the water. When we think of The Bachelorette, two things immediately come to mind. No, not the beautiful people or the emotional drama, we’re talking champagne and roses. This combination of champagne, jello, and rose-shaped strawberries is truly something to marvel at. Even Chris Harrison would be impressed by this classy treat!
Champagne Jello Flutes
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 ice cube
- 2 packets gelatin
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1 cup champagne
- Handful of strawberries
- Bring a combination of sugar and water to a boil.
- Remove from heat, then add lemon juice, ice cube, and the 2 packets of gelatin. Combine with a whisk then let sit for 1 minute.
- Whisk over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, then add vodka and champagne. Whisk together.
- Cut strawberries to make them look like roses. If this is too difficult, simply cut a small triangle out of the middle as well as a diagonal slice on each side. Then slice it in half, to create a heart-shape. Next insert a skewer into the middle of the fruit.
- Fill a glass with the champagne jello liquid.
- Insert the skewered strawberry into the middle of the glass and secure on the sides with clothespins.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Remove skewers then enjoy!