Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding Parfaitkathypatalsky
A creamy, chocolate peanut butter parfait is a welcome dessert after dinner or even as an afternoon snack. Well, this chia pudding is not only rich, creamy and delicious but also healthy! Made using fiber and omega fatty acid rich chia seeds, healthy peanut butter and protein-rich soy milk, this dessert parfait is a smart dish to enjoy any time of day. Toss some fresh fruit on top for extra good-for-you flavor. Get the vegan recipe…
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding Parfait
vegan, makes 3/4 cup
3/4 cup soy milk (vanilla)
2 Tbsp chia seeds
1 Tbsp peanut butter
1 tsp cacao powder
sweeten to taste (try 1 1/2 Tbsp agave syrup)
toppings: sliced banana, peanuts, dark mini chocolate chips
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and allow to mix on the lowest setting possible (ultra-low) for a few minutes until thickened.
2. Place in fridge to chill.
3. Serve with fresh fruit, nuts and chocolate chips.
Tip: For super thick chia seed pudding reduce soy milk to 1/2 cup. You can also add in 1 Tbsp melted virgin coconut oil to further thicken the blend.
More on Family Kitchen:
* 28 Sweet Spring Treat Recipes
* Minty Matcha Shamrock Shake
* 28 Spring Green-ing Recipes
* 90’s Breakfasts Gone Vegan: 23 Recipes (Lucky Charms and all!)
* Easy Lentil Cashew Spread
* Easy Pizza Bread Stacks!