The classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter really shines in these Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters.
Made with just five ingredients, these no-bake treats will become a favorite to make with your children.
Growing up, these chocolate peanut butter clusters were a family-favorite treat my sister and I made with our Mom. We’d help to prepare the parchment paper, stir the peanut butter and peanuts into the melted chocolate, and take extra care to scoop out the perfect little clusters.
This recipe makes about 30 teaspoon-size chocolate peanut butter clusters, so they are perfect for sharing. You can easily double the recipe for larger crowds, if needed.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters Recipe
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup cocktail peanuts
- Place parchment paper on cookie sheet and set aside.
- Pour semi-sweet and milk chocolate chips and peanut butter into a large microwave-safe bowl. Heat for approximately 1 minute on 50% power. Stir and repeat until all chips are melted.
- Add peanuts to the melted chocolate and peanut butter and stir until well combined.
- Drop chocolate peanut butter mixture by the teaspoonful onto the parchment paper. Allow to cool in the refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes to an hour until completely firm.
- Store in an airtight container.