Dunkin' Donuts Iced Tea Time $99 Gift Card GiveawayAngie McGowan
I don’t know about you, but I love iced tea. If I let myself, I would just drink it like water. I just love it that much. And nothing is better to me than to stop by Dunkin’ and get a tall glass of unsweetened iced tea on hot days here in Florida when I’m running errands. It’s refreshing, cool and I don’t worry about the added artificial sweeteners or sodium that diet sodas have.
Dunkin’ Donuts has a special new iced tea offer to keep the cost of icy cold refreshment low this spring. They are offering any size cup of freshly-brewed Iced Tea (sweet and unsweet) for just 99 cents (plus applicable tax). The special offer is available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide for a limited time.
Additionally, to celebrate this limited time offer, Dunkin’ Donuts is launching the “Iced Tea Twitter Tuesdays Sweepstakes.” Each Tuesday throughout April, Dunkin’ Donuts will “tea” up a new question related to iced tea. Followers of @DunkinDonuts on Twitter can answer each question using the hashtag #DD99CentIcedTea. One winner will be selected at random each Tuesday to win a $99 Dunkin’ Donuts Card.
Now time for the giveaway!
This giveaway includes:
- $99 Dunkin’ Donuts Card: Use this Dunkin’ Donuts Card to keep you running throughout Spring! Unlike other rechargeable cards, Dunkin’ Donuts Cards don’t have any additional fees or expiration dates once purchased. If cards are registered online, Dunkin’ Donuts will also replace them free of charge if they are lost or stolen.
- 1 Dunkin’ Donuts Cup Koozie and Tumbler: Keeps guests looking and feeling cool in spring.
To enter to win this prize pack, just leave a comment below.
For additional entries:
1) Tweet this post
2) Follow @babblefood on twitter
3) Share this post on Facebook using the button above
4) “Like” our Babble Family Kitchen facebook page.
Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry.
Contest is only open to entrants in the U.S.
Giveaway ends April 15, 2012.
Don’t miss the latest from Family Kitchen Like Us on Facebook!