Craving chocolate? Love bananas? Here is a super easy way to have frozen chocolate covered bananas in a flash! Like under five minutes. All you need are a few ingredients on hand and you can be enjoying chocolate-dipped, nut-crusted chocolate bananas anytime you’d like. This is a sweet treat to feel good about too! Make Monkey Bites: Easy Instant Chocolate-Covered Bananas..
Monkey Bites: Easy Instant Chocolate-Covered Bananas
vegan, makes 5-6 banana bites
5 medium chunks banana, frozen
2 Tbsp vegan dark chocolate chips (semi-sweet)
1 Tbsp virgin coconut oil
optional: crushed peanuts
1. Make sure your banana chunks are frozen ahead of time.
2. In your microwave, heat the chocolate chips and coconut oil until very soft. Whip with spoon until fully melted.
3. Stick a toothpick in your banana bites and dip the ice cold frozen banana in the chocolate. Dip in nuts if desired. Place in greased plate, wax paper or greased freezer-friendly container. Continue until all banana bites are dipped.
4. Freeze for about five minutes. In this time the chocolate will freeze and the bananas will be ready to serve!
More on Family Kitchen:
* 11 Ways to Stuff an Avocado
* Taco-Stuffed Avocado
* Spring Edamame Hummus Dip
* Meyer Lemon Ginger Tropical Fruit Salad
* Flour-Free Baking Tip!
* Savory Spinach Lemon Bean Dip
* Sweet Citrus Avocado Dip
* Sweet green smoothie for spring