Can’t get enough milk and cereal? Here’s a cool way to enjoy that perfect combo of crunchy-meets-creamy all day long! Frozen milk and cereal bars call for just two ingredients — honey vanilla Greek yogurt and your favorite cereal — and take less than two minutes to prep. After some time in the freezer, you’ll have these scrumptious little slices of frozen milk and cereal. It’s a super fun, super quick snack hack that kids of all ages adore!
Here’s how to make these easy peasy snack bars. You’ll need a mini loaf pan and some parchment paper.
Frozen Milk and Cereal Bars
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cups honey vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup cereal, any kind
- Line the loaf pan with parchment, making sure the large edges of the pan are completely covered with the paper.
Once frozen, the yogurt can be hard to remove from the pan, so don’t skip this step!
- Fill the bottom half of your pan with the Greek yogurt.
Because it’s full of fats and sugar, Greek yogurt works best here, giving the final frozen slices a splendidly creamy bite.
- Press cereal across the top of the yogurt. Create a good layer of the stuff!
This is your chance to fill the center of your bars with colorful crunch.
- Finish off with a final layer of yogurt on top. Then cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 6-8 hours.
- When it’s time to eat, gently remove your yogurt from the loaf pan, grab a sharp knife, and slice!
Now it’s snack time!