Sprinkles just make everything seem better, am I right? They are colorful, fun, and put a smile on everyone’s face! And sprinkles on cake makes it even better! I’ve had ice cream cakes before — amazing. But what about a cake popsicle?
Funfetti Cake Batter Popsicles are so amazing for parties and events. You can make them as colorful, fruity, and healthy as you’d like. Make them with your little ones – kids love sprinkles and this really is a fun hands-on project.
Funfetti Cake Batter Popsicles
Makes: 10 popsicles
- 3/4 of a box yellow cake mix
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sprinkles, plus more for topping
- Combine cake mix, ice cream, vanilla extract, and milk in a blender. Blend until the mixture is thoroughly smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and add in sprinkles. (Have fun with the sprinkles! Mix and match colors and shapes.)
- Fill molds with the mixture and place in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- Add wooden sticks and stick back in freezer overnight or for at least 5 hours.
- When the popsicles are frozen and ready to eat, pour warm water over the molds to remove pops easily.
- Top off the popsicles with even more sprinkles!