Editor’s Note: Babble is a part of The Walt Disney Company. Also, Babble participates in affiliate commission programs, including with Amazon, which means that we receive a share of revenue from purchases you make from the links on this page.
Homemade Fruit Roll-Ups are a parent’s dream. Not only are they super easy to make, but they’re also packed with nutrients and delicious for the kiddos to enjoy after a long school day. Plus, they’re sure to bring back some fond childhood memories of your own. Simply combine lemon juice with your favorite fruits, and both you and your kids will be having too much fun eating and peeling the treats apart!
Homemade Fruit Roll-Ups
Makes: 4-5 servings
- 1 peach, pitted and diced
- 6 strawberries, diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Non-stick silicone baking mat (like this from Amazon)
- Kitchen scissors
- Preheat oven as low as possible (170-200 F is ideal).
- Blend peaches, strawberries, and lemon juice together until fine.
- Place baking mat on a pan. Pour blended mixture onto the center of the pan, then spread evenly to fill the rest of the pan. If needed, tap pan to finish spreading the mixture.
- Bake in oven for 3-4 hours.
- Remove pan from oven and allow to cool. Carefully peel fruit roll-up off of mat.
- Use kitchen scissors to cut into strips and roll.
The Mickey Check is a quick and easy way for families to identify healthier food options in stores, online, on-air, at Disney theme parks, and other places where Disney products are sold. Click here for more Mickey Check recipes.More On