How to Throw a Perfect Pizza Night with Totino's Pizza StuffersKelsey Banfield
We are definitely in the routine of Friday pizza and movie night around here. It is so nice to look forward to an easy pizza dinner and a great movie after a long week. A lot of times we make our own pizza, but we’ve also been eating frozen pizzas or take-out pizzas. Last week I decided to throw my family a curve ball and serve this Totino’s Pizza Stuffers to see if they liked them.
We already knew they were a great snack. but they also proved to be a great dinner. I paired them with a big bowl of broccoli and carrots to munch on while we ate in order to pack in our veggie portion, too. It was a fun easy dinner for me to make and them to eat. It also made me think that these would be good to have around for babysitter’s to make on nights we go out, and for the kids table at dinner parties. They are so easy and tasty, plus they don’t make a mess!
Here is the way we throw a Pizza Night at our house:
1. Carefully choose a fabulous movie with our daughter. It may or may not be Disney related, but it’s nearly always animated!
2. Get in our jammies early, like before dinner, and gather up our favorite blankets.
3. Mom makes the Pizza Stuffers and has them cool for a few minutes before piling them onto a big platter. While they cool, I assemble one or two of these sides dishes:
4. Serve up food and Pizza stuffers as the credits roll and enjoy our movie and dinner!
5. (PS: After clean-up, Mom usually comes up with one these scrumptious 10-minute desserts!!)
This winter we look forward to many more fun pizza nights and Pizza Stuffers are perfect for our menu. They pair so well with all kinds of veggie side dishes, can be washed down with milk and (did I mention this already?) they don’t make a mess! With a platter of these on our coffee table for movie night I have no, as in zip, worries about our cozy Friday nights. With Totino’s they will definitely stay delicious and fun!
*This is a sponsored post by Totino’s but the opinions expressed are entirely my own.