It’s officially too hot for baking, but that doesn’t mean we’re willing to give up dessert! There’s truly nothing better than indulging in a decadent ice cream cone on a hot day, but what if you could cut out the middleman? There’s no need to leave the house in search of your favorite flavor when you can easily make it at home!
Here are 21 delicious ice cream recipes to try this summer:
1. Mint Chocolate Chip: Diving into a bowl of minty ice cream sounds like the perfect way to cool down.
2. Two-Ingredient Banana Peanut Butter: With only two necessary ingredients, following this recipe will be a breeze.
3. Pumpkin Cookies and Cream: Who says we can’t enjoy pumpkin flavors outside of the fall season?
4. Strawberry Sour Cream: This eggless ice cream recipe will have strawberry lovers begging for another scoop.
5. Vegan Coconut Raspberry: Use fresh or frozen raspberries for this lighter frozen treat.
6. Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake: This flavor allows us to enjoy cheesecake in another form!
7. Sugar Cookie Dough: Edible sugar cookie dough mixed into ice cream? Sign us up!
8. Earl Grey: There’s no way we can sip on hot tea right now. Luckily this flavor is a great replacement for teatime.
9. Chai Spice Coconut: This recipe is dairy-, egg-, and soy-free, and definitely worth a try.
10. Mango and Nectarine: Not a big fan of sweets? This tangy ice cream is refreshing without the sugar rush.
11. Blood Orange: Forget about the big glass of OJ, we’ll get our vitamin C from our dessert this season.
12. Crunchy Biscoff: Instead of stealing spoonfuls from the jar, turn this fan favorite spread into a frosty dessert.
13. Coconut Coffee: The dessert is a coffee lover’s dream come true.
14. Cinnamon Pecan: A combination of toasted pecans, vanilla, and cinnamon, this recipe will blow your taste buds away.
15. Pumpkin Pie: Get the delicious fall flavors without the brisk fall temperatures.
16. Dark Chocolate Strawberry: Indulging in a decadent dark chocolate dessert is exactly how we want to end our day.
17. Marshmallow Kit Kat: Anytime a candy bar finds its way into ice cream, the results are spectacular.
18. Blueberry: The beautiful color of this ice cream is enough to make us want a taste.
19. Vegan & Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: This healthier version of a go-to favorite is definitely worth making for the family this summer.
20. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk: There’s simply something magical about peanut butter and chocolate, together in the same bowl.
21. Raspberry Ripple: Strapped for time? Upgrade store-bought ice cream to this beautiful treat.