Chia seeds are all the rage lately, and we’ve got a great way to enjoy all the health benefits of this little seed, packed into a delicious fruity popsicle! Grab some popsicle molds and fill them with a chia seed mixture of coconut milk, soy milk, and honey to create these Kiwi & Strawberry Chia Popsicles.
This quick recipe is easy to make and will leave you feeling refreshed through those long summer days!
Kiwi & Strawberry Chia Popsicles
Makes: 6 Popsicles
- 1 3/4 cups canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup soy milk (or any milk alternative)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey, or more to your liking
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- Stir together coconut milk, soy milk, chia seeds, and honey.
- Place sliced kiwis and strawberries in popsicle molds. Use knife or the back of a spoon to press kiwi and strawberry slices to the sides of the mold.
- Gently pour liquid mixture into popsicle molds. Insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for at least 4 hours until popsicles are solid. Remove and enjoy!