While there is no greater pain than stepping barefooted on a Lego, we don’t mind seeing them on our kid’s plates. No — we aren’t suggesting you feed your children actual Lego bricks. Yikes, that would be such a choking hazard! We’re just obsessed with these awesome Lego-inspired foods and we bet that your little Lego lover will be, too.
1. Peanut Butter and Honey Lego Sandwiches: Legos for lunch! Pack these yummy Lego “blocks” in your kid’s lunchbox for a neat way to say, “I love you.” (Much tastier than a note, right?)
2. Lego Man Pesto Cheese Sandwiches: What fun would Legos be without the pose-able figurines that have been dressed as everyone from Darth Vader to a Wild West cowboy? Your little Lego enthusiasts will love seeing these guys on their plate.
3. Tofu Lego Bites: Tofu is one of the building blocks of a balanced vegetarian diet — or just a great way to get protein. If your kids haven’t warmed up to it yet, we have a hunch these fun Lego bites will sway them.
4. Lego Sandwich Stackers: You know what makes this cheesy snack even better? A living-room rug and a giant box of Lego blocks (the unedible kind!).
5. Watermelon Legos on a Stick: These watermelon Legos will give your popsicle-loving kids their summer treat fix without all that extra sugar.
6. Lego Cake: Does your Lego-obsessed toddler have a birthday coming up? This cute Lego cake requires just two easy, yummy parts for assembly.
7. Lego Candy-Coated Rice Krispies Treats: Promise your kids you’ll make these — once you stop finding the tiny, real-life Lego bricks all over the floor.
8. Lego S’mores: The gooey marshmallow and melty chocolate might not make these as ideal for stacking as real Lego bricks, but thankfully, they’re a whole lot tastier.