Make Family-Favorite Potato TacosNicole Presley
Potato tacos are a family favorite, and the filling could be made in a matter of minutes. This quick method will not only surprise you at how fast you can get dinner on the table, you will fall head over hills with the taste. The added bonus is the shells are already made, crunchy and stand on their own. Your taco will never fall over again thanks to Old El Paso. So stuff away and feel confident that your taco will be easy to grab. Enjoy!
- 5- potatoes
- 2 – tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 – stick butter (4 tablespoons)
- 1/2 – cup chopped green onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- Old El Paso stuff and stand taco shells
- Peel, cut and boil potatoes for 20 minutes.
- In a frying pan over a medium flame melt butter, then add in tomatoes. Sautee tomatoes for 10 minutes or until butter becomes a bit thick.
- Drain water from potatoes, then smash with a potato masher.
- Next pour in buttered tomatoes, and green onion. Mix to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in an Old El Paso Taco Shell.
For more recipes from Nicole Presley click over to her blog: Presley’s Pantry
Nicole loves pinning. Follow her on Pinterest.