Whether you’re making a million heart-shaped cookies for your kid’s classroom, or you just want to make a quick after school snack for your little people, this simple idea is one you’ll fall in love with! You can make dozens of heart-shaped cookies quick with this simple, easy slice-and-bake idea. Just grab a tube of pre-made dough, a knife, and get ready to have a batch of hot-baked cookies ready in minutes!
- Pre-made cookie dough
- Parchment lined baking sheet
- Baking tray
- Slice a “V” into the top of a roll of premade cookie dough.
- Now slice a “V” on the bottom.
- Cut the cookies into 1/4″-1/2″ slices with a sharp knife.
- Place the cookie slices on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake according to package instructions.
- As you pull the cookies out of the oven, use a butter knife to gently push the edges of the cookie into place if they’ve spread too much or cooked misshapen.
- Allow cookies to cool before serving!