You’ve heard of cake pops, but what about Steak Pops? This simple recipe hack is perfect for parties or BBQs — just grab a bag of frozen meatballs and serve them up on sticks with our delicious dipping sauce.
- 1 bag of frozen meatballs
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Combine balsamic vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, honey, garlic powder, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring often.
- Reduce heat to simmer for 30-40 minutes, or until the sauce is thick.
- Bake frozen meatballs in oven according to package instructions.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Skewer meatballs with lollipop sticks and dip in sauce.
Article Posted 4 years Ago