Tsum Tsums make Disney characters even cuter. They are extremely popular, so why not make them edible? With this recipe, you can make the iconic Mickey and his friends Donald, Goofy, and Pluto into Tsum Tsum Cookies. These adorable, melt-in-your-mouth cookies are sure to be a hit with the kids. Plus, they make a great treat for lunch boxes and can be served at parties, too.
Mickey Tsum Tsum Cookies
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 4 teaspoons icing sugar
- 5 tablespoons potato starch
- 8 teaspoons flour
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- Peach food coloring
- Preheat oven to 250 F.
- Beat butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
- Sift in potato starch and flour. Mix until a soft dough is formed.
- Color 2/3 of the dough using cocoa powder. Scoop out 2 tablespoon from the other 1/3 portion and set aside. Color the remaining portion using peach food icing coloring.
- If you find the dough too soft to handle, wrap it in cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes before molding.
- Take out the brown dough, mold into balls, and slightly flatten them. Mold out two smaller balls for Mickey’s ears using the brown dough.
- Use peach dough to mold out Mickey’s face. Use white dough to mold out Mickey’s hands. Use brown dough to mold out Mickey’s eyes and nose.
- Bake the cookies in the middle rack for 25 minutes. The let the cookies cool.