This sweet take on everyone’s favorite food is also a nod to everyone’s favorite character, Mickey Mouse! With just a few simple ingredients (and the help of some little hands), this sweet pizza can be the star of your next spring or summer celebration.
Start things off with refrigerated cookie dough, baked in a pizza or cake pan. After the cookie cools, spread a lightly sweetened cream cheese frosting on top. I like the slight tartness of the cream cheese as it offsets that sweet sugar cookie base. But feel free to swap it for your favorite frosting or buttercream if you prefer. And finish it off with some berry Mickeys!
Mickey Mouse Dessert Pizza
Makes: 12 slices
- One package (16.5 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Strawberries, washed and thoroughly dried
- Blueberries, washed and thoroughly dried
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 12″ pizza or cake pan and line with parchment paper.
- Break the cookie dough into large pieces and press evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake until golden brown, 20-25 minutes. Let cool completely in pan before removing.
- Beat the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Spread evenly atop the cooled cookie.
- Slice the strawberries into circles for the Mickey “heads” and place on the frosted cookies. Add blueberries for the “ears.” Keep refrigerated until ready to serve (can be made up to one day in advance).