"My Family's Favorite Food" Contest: Vote for the best burger!strollerderby
Voting has begun for the first contest of the “My Family’s Favorite Food” series!
Let the voting (and mouth watering) begin (after the jump)!
1. Roasted Garlic Turkey Burger 1 of 7"Roasted garlic turkey burger smothered in gouda cheese."
Submitted by Babble reader Kim Boje
2. Organic Top to Bottom Burger 2 of 7"Brie and organic pear stuffed, grassfed beef burger on a sprouted wheat bun with homemade mayo , topped with organic sprouts from my local farmers."
Submitted by Babble reader Noel Trujillo
3. Turkey Burger with the Works 3 of 7"Turkey burger filled with mushrooms, onions, and herbs and topped with Greek dill-cucumber yogurt."
Submitted by Babble reader Tiffany Weinbender
4. Teriyaki Burger 4 of 7Submitted by Babble reader Meghan Kaser
5. Turkey, Salsa and Cheddar Burger 5 of 7"Turkey, salsa, 'n cheddar burger on an onion bun with lettuce."
Submitted by Babble reader Kristie Mowery
6. Organic Beef Burger Stuffed with Blue Stilton 6 of 7"We keep it simple: organic, grass fed ground beef, molded around a generous sized chunk of blue stilton cheese, topped with all-organic home-made mayo and mustard, tomatoes, lettuce on a whole wheat bun. simple but to die for!"
Submitted by Babble reader Laura Genton
Baby’s Bacon BBQ Burgs 7 of 7"We, my one year old son and I, made these slammin' burgers while celebrating our first Fourth of July together. Made with lean ground beef and wrapped in bacon then topped with a homemade bar-b-que sauce and lime pickled onions. These burgers are sure to be a regular in our house."
Submitted by Babble reader Shannon Latchford
Article Posted 5 years Ago