No-Bake Fourth of July: Patriotic Coconut Cream ParfaitsBrooke McLay
Make your Fourth of July more than patriotic this year: keep it cool! With a little bit of planning and night-before prep, it’s possible to pull together an entire party full of dishes that don’t need a single bit of baking. Start with chips, pack some sandwiches, get yourself an ice chest full of chilled drinks. Then, make these pretty (and patriotic!) Coconut Cream Parfaits. Filled with red and blue berries, a gorgeously sweet cream, and crushed coconut cookies, this quick dish is positively delish. Pack them into mason jars, top with lids, and tie it all together with a spoon for a totally tote-able treat!
No-Bake Fourth Yogurt Parfaits
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, honey or vanilla flavor
- 1 (8 ounce) tub whipped topping
- 1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese
- 1/2 cup market pantry sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla or coconut rum
- 2 cups Market Pantry Coconut Cream Sandwich Cookies
- 3 cups fresh raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries
In a large bowl, beat together the yogurt, whipped topping, cream cheese, Market Pantry sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Layer crushed cookies, cream mixture, and berries in a mason jar or tall parfait dish. Place a second layer of cookies, cream, and berries on top. Finish off with berries with a giant strawberry up top. Chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!