There are few things in life greater than the delicious chocolate and hazelnut combination that is Nutella. That being said, there should be no greater way to start your morning than with the stuff, right? Right.
And while Nutella on toast suits us just fine, we’ve decided to kick that classic combo up a notch with this Nutella Breakfast Pizza! Yep, you read that correctly. Along with our favorite spread, add in pizza dough, berries, and bananas, and you’ve got a scrumptious meal.
We think it might even be better than regular pizza … sorry Italy.
Nutella Breakfast Pizza
recipe from Brit + Co.
- 1 pound ready-to-bake pizza dough
- 1 stick salted butter, melted
- Cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll your pizza dough into a 12-inch round. Place on baking sheet. Brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool.
- Spread Nutella over pizza crust. Top with bananas, blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries. Cut into slices and serve. Enjoy!