Pizza is great. Waffles are great. So Pizza Waffle Bites? It’s hard to find words to do this culinary mash-up justice. The crispy crunch of a waffle combined with the gooey goodness of pizza is all our taste buds needed to say, “seconds, please!”
Pizza Waffle Bites
- 1 package crescent rolls (8 pieces)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Mini pepperoni (or your favorite pizza toppings)
- Fresh basil
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat waffle iron and spray with cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent rolls. You will have 8 triangles. Pinch seams to connect 2 triangles so you form 4 rectangles.
- Place mozzarella cheese, mini pepperoni, and basil onto each rectangle. Fold over and pinch edges with a fork to seal all sides.
- Place each piece of dough onto the preheated waffle iron. Close and cook for 2 minutes.
- Using a circle cookie cutter, cut waffle edges. Then cut along the creases of the waffles to create bite-size pieces.
- Serve warm with marinara for dipping.