The holidays still aren’t over! Ring in the New Year with this delicious twist on pizza. Pull-Apart Pizza Bread is great for any age, but the kids will especially love tearing the bread and enjoying every warm cheesy bite as they wait for the ball to drop. They can even have some fun in the kitchen to help make this easy recipe.
Top it off with festive sparkling cider rimmed with Pop Rocks! It’s like a firework in each sip and a guaranteed good way to kick off the new year.
Pull-Apart Pizza Bread
- 2 cans pizza dough
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup basil, freshly shredded (plus extra for garnish)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pack mini pepperonis
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (plus extra for garnish)
- Pasta sauce (for dipping)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cut pizza dough into 1-inch strips and then cut the strips into 2-inch sections.
- Put the olive oil, mozzarella, parsley, Italian seasoning, basil, garlic powder, mini pepperonis, and Parmesan into the mixing bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients and toss so the olive oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough. Then pour into a Bundt pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked. Tip: Be sure to check the middle of the pizza bread. If it is still not cooked thoroughly, let it cook for 5 minutes at a time until it’s done.
- Flip over onto a plate while it’s still hot, and garnish with shredded basil and Parmesan cheese. Use pasta sauce for dipping, if desired.
Make it an extra special night by adding a pop of color and bubbles with sparkling cider rimmed with Pop Rocks! Simply dip the glasses into honey, agave, or lime juice, and then into the Pop Rocks for a sweet surprise.
For more kid-friendly New Year’s Eve treats — from Sparkle Cookies to Confetti Oreo Pops — click here.More On