Pumpkin-flavored treats are my favorite. But in order to stop myself from eating only pumpkin bars and cookies all fall long, I made up this Pumpkin Energy Ball recipe. These are packed with flavor but are much healthier than your everyday sugary pumpkin sweets. Best of all, they’re super easy to make because they don’t require any baking whatsoever. All I have to do is mix the five ingredients, chill them, and then they are set to pop in my mouth!
Pumpkin Energy Balls
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Put the ingredients in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge to chill for 2 hours. This will make them easier to roll.
- Line a plate or baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll the mixture into about 12-14 balls and place them on the parchment paper.
- Chill again for 2 more hours to help solidify.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.