With fall in full force and Thanksgiving around the corner, there’s no better time to enjoy a freshly baked pumpkin pie. But instead of slaving in the kitchen over a homemade version, make these Pumpkin Pie Fries!
Pumpkin Pie Fries
- 2 store-bought pie crusts
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin pie filling
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Pizza or pastry cutter
- Whipped topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Roll one of the pie crusts over parchment paper.
- Spread a thin layer of pumpkin pie filling over pie crust.
- Add second pie crust on top and lightly press down to avoid air bubbles.
- Lightly brush coconut oil over pie crust surface, then sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top.
- Cut into even strips.
- Place fries onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with whipped topping. Enjoy!
Article Posted 3 months Ago