Snack on a refreshing treat that is as delicious as it is colorful! Swirl raspberry and blueberry yogurt together, and top with fresh fruit and white chocolate chips for extra sweetness. These frozen bites are the perfect companion to a hot summer day.
Rainbow Yogurt Bark
Makes: 8-10 servings
- 2 cups strawberry and 1 cup blueberry yogurt (or 3 cups fat-free vanilla yogurt)
- 1/2 cup honey, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips or yogurt chips
- Red and blue food coloring (optional)
- In a medium bowl, mix each flavor of yogurt with honey until well combined.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper. Pour the strawberry yogurt mixture evenly over the cookie sheet, smoothing with a spoon. Place spoonfuls of blueberry yogurt on top of strawberry. Swirl with back of spoon. Evenly distribute the raspberries, blueberries, and white chocolate chips over the top of the yogurt mixture.
- Put in the freezer and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into large pieces to serve. Keep in freezer or on ice right until serving.