Get your family into the Halloween spirit with this simple, yet festive treat! They’ll enjoy every bite of these Spooky Apple Slice Mummies — from the sweet raspberry jam to the warm pie dough. Make this easy recipe with your little ones for added fun!
Spooky Apple Slice Mummies
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1 apple
- Pie dough
- Raspberry jam
- Candy eyes
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, and corn starch together on a plate to create seasoning.
- Using an apple corer, carve out 10 slices.
- Cover each apple slice in the seasoning.
- Cut pie dough into 20 strips. Wrap a strip around each apple slice.
- Spread raspberry jam on the top of each apple slice, then wrap with a second strip of pie dough.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Decorate with candy eyes and enjoy!