Vegan Passover? No Problem!kathypatalsky
You might think that celebrating a traditional Jewish Passover as a vegan is nearly impossible. But NYC-based vegan superstar Chloe Jo of GirlieGirlArmy.com makes it easy by releasing an annual guide! Her 2013 “How to Have a Vegan Passover” Guide makes things easy! So this year, everything from your Matzoh Ball Soup to a vegan Seder Plate, an amazing Noodle Kugel and even a Matzo Lasagna can be kosher and vegan. If you are eager to see how easy it is to veganize Passover, check out Chloe’s amazing guide, link ahead!..
Girlie Girl Army’s 2013 “How to Have a Vegan Passover” Guide
More Passover Links On Babble:
* learn how-to make homemade Matzo!
* Passover: 5 Things to Know, for boys, girls and goys
* 10 Ways to Make Passover More Meaningful for your Family
* Passover for Tots: Pretend Seder
* Charoset Recipe on Babble
* 9 Unusual Passover Traditions from Around the World
image: Kathy Patalsky
More on Family Kitchen:
* 28 Sweet Spring Treat Recipes
* Minty Matcha Shamrock Shake
* 28 Spring Green-ing Recipes
* 90’s Breakfasts Gone Vegan: 23 Recipes (Lucky Charms and all!)
* Easy Lentil Cashew Spread
* Easy Pizza Bread Stacks!