While getting older is a natural part of life, it somehow manages to take us all by surprise. More than just another candle on the birthday cake, each passing year brings wisdom, experience, memories, and maybe a few wrinkles, creaks, and groans.
If you ask the Twitterverse, getting older also brings the funny. Take a look at the truths of aging as told by Twitter!
1. Sleep is all it takes.
2. So. many. coupons.
3. Oh, our aching bones.
4. Maturity is a treasure.
5. The ultimate burn.
6. Glad someone’s on that.
7. What’s old is new again!
8. My back has been voted off.
9. So fresh and clean!
10. Get off my lawn.
11. Flavor worth the flare.
12. Having a senior moment.
13. With old age, comes new hobbies.
14. *Googles “Do bladders shrink as we get older?”*
16. *Breaks out the Bengay.*
17. If I have to ask, the answer is probably no.
18. Can we pre-order that?
19. Priorities, people.
20. Now that’s something to smile about!
21. We ran out of fingers and toes to count on.
22. Youth is wasted on the young.
23. Eye am still young!
24. Tough guy.
25. “Dance, dance, we’re falling apart to half time.”
26. Design for the ages.
27. Who knew basic living could be so dangerous?
28. Honestly, we’re just lucky to be here.
29. Just. so. tired.