Jason Bateman, star of the The Switch and all-around hilarious and adorable guy (yes, I’m a fan), recently said he married his best friend, Amanda Anka. The couple has been married fifteen years and they have two children together, Francesca and Maple. So who is this lucky lady? Five things about her:
1. She was born in 1969, and as her last name would imply, she is the daughter of famed singer Paul Anka.
2. Her page on Wikipedia was once deleted due to the fact the article was about a” non-notable person.” Ouch! If being married to Jason Bateman doesn’t make you notable, Wikipedia editors, what does???
3. Her mother is Anne Zogheib who was born in Egypt and a former Eileen Ford model. Her parents divorced in 2000 after 37 years of marriage.
4. She’s done small guest parts on the original 90210, ER, Diagnosis Murder and has been seen on screen in other minor roles. (Check out her IMDB page for more on her acting career.)
5. She has four sisters: Amelia, Anthea, Alicia and Alexandra.
And she’s married to Jason Bateman! Does life get much better than that, people?More On