Five Reasons The New Zodiac Signs 2011 Should Be Changed Back PRONTO!!!ToniFitz76
I can finally identify with Rip Van Winkle: The world has changed overnight. I went to bed last night a Virgo; I woke up a Leo. I know I’m not the only one outraged over the new zodiac signs 2011. I’m ready to start a petition against the new zodiac signs. Who’s with me? Here’s five reasons they need to change the new zodiac signs 2011 back to the old zodiac signs PRONTO:
- No one can pronounce the new sign, Ophieuchus.
- I’m suddenly the same sign as Spencer Pratt ewww.
- Parents will have to have their kids’ astrological charts done all over again. (Not me though. I haven’t even gotten around to their baby books yet.)
- You will never, never remember to look at the right sign in the newspaper anymore.
- When you ask someone “what’s your sign,” it will lead to a long, involved discussion about the new zodiac signs vs. old zodiac signs when really you just wanted to break the ice.
Why do you want the new signs to go away?
Other recent posts by ToniFitz76: