Shaun Cassidy: Five Things About The Family Man And Former Teen HeartthrobTheMommyologist
Shaun Cassidy was on The Oprah Winfrey Show today, and he had the women in the audience screaming like teenage girls! Shaun Cassidy was every teenage girls’ dream back in the 1970s, and honestly, he still makes women everywhere swoon today.
You probably know Shaun Cassidy from his TV role on The Hardy Boys, and for his famous number one hit, “Da Do Ron Ron.” Here are five other things that you may not know about Shaun Cassidy, including that he’s an amazing husband and father.
1. Shaun Cassidy is a true family man, and his wife and kids are his number one priority in life. He and his wife, Tracey, enjoy a normal life in California with their three kids.
2. Shaun was born into Hollywood fame. His mother is legendary singer, Shirley Jones, and his father is the late actor, Jack Cassidy.
3. His half brother is David Cassidy, who many know as Keith Partridge on The Partridge Family. He also has two other brothers, Patrick and Ryan Cassidy.
4. In addition to his on-screen acting career, Shaun Cassidy also appeared on Broadway, most notably in Blood Brothers with half-brother, David Cassidy.
5. Shaun is a writer and producer, and now has his own TV production company, called Shaun Cassidy Productions.