Comedian/actor Mike Myers really kept it on the down low when he got married FIVE months ago.
At what was called a “beautiful” wedding in New York City, Mike Myers married his girlfriend Kelly Tisdale. So who is Kelly? Here are five things about the new new Mrs. Mike Myers!
- Mike Myers and Kelly Tisdale began dating in 2006 after Myers split up with his first wife, Robin Ruzan after 12 years of marriage.
- Kelly Tisdale previously had a relationship and lived with — dance music star Moby.
- She was/is the owner of Teany Café -a tea house – in the Lower East Side. They also did a line of “socially conscious beverages. She co-owned the café with Moby.
- Kelly is a native of Templeton, Mass. which is a little town between Fitchburg and Orange.
- She went to Suffolk University, graduating in 1999 with a degree in international affairs and government. She moved to New York City and got a job at Human Rights Watch, the worldwide human rights organization.