Hopefully the third time is a charm! Partridge family member, Danny Bonaduce got married for the third time on November 22nd while on vacation in Maui to Amy Railsback. The ceremony was a surprise for his Amy, although the two had been engaged for quite a while. So who is Amy Railsback and when and where did the two lovebirds meet? Here are 8 things about Amy Railsback, the new Mrs. Bonaduce:
- Danny Bonaduce and Amy Railsback met three years ago at a Starbucks in California.
- Amy Railsback, is 28 and is 23 younger than Danny Bonaduce.
- Before Amy met Danny, she worked as a substitute school teacher but now she manages his career full-time.
- Amy will be the stepmother to Danny’s kids, Countess Isabella Michaela Bonaduce (daughter) and Count Dante Jean Michel Valentino Bonaduce (son)
- The two got engaged on March 12, 2009. Danny gave Amy Railsback a skull and crossbones ring, but he later replaced it with something a bit more upscale and traditional.
- Amy has a tattoo that has a tattoo for Danny that has the number 11 (the date of their first kiss) next to “forever”.
- After to their return to the mainland Danny tweeted: “Married! I am officially Dante Daniel Railsback Bonaduce and my beautiful bride is officially Amy Marie Railsback Bonaduce.”
- The two maintain homes in both Los Angeles and Philadelphia.