Bring a bit of fall into your home with this beautiful DIY Autumn Leaf Bowl. Add gold spray paint to transform this seasonal staple into decor you can keep in your home year-round.
Editor’s Note: Babble participates in affiliate commission programs, including with Amazon, which means that we receive a share of revenue from purchases you make from the links on this page.
DIY Autumn Leaf Bowl
inspired by Consumer Crafts
- Plastic wrap
- Craft glue (like this from Amazon)
- Sponge brush
- Decorative leaves (like these from Amazon)
- Spray paint (like this from Home Depot)
- Place bowl upside down and cover in plastic wrap.
- Brush plastic wrap with a layer of glue.
- Lay a leaf flat on the bowl and brush glue on top. Repeat around the bowl.
- Cover the leaves with plastic wrap. Let the glue dry.
- Remove the plastic wrap.
- Make sure to cover your table to protect the surface. Then spray paint the inside of the bowl. Let it dry.
- Spray paint the outside of the bowl. Let it dry completely.