Cure your little one’s impending boredom in the backseat with this DIY Magnetic Chalkboard. It’s the perfect car hack that conquers the dread of a long car ride. All you really need is a cookie sheet, sand paper, and spray paint. Keep the kids occupied on the way to all the family get-togethers this holiday season.
- Cookie sheet
- Sand paper
- Chalkboard spray paint
- Painter’s tape
- Colorful spray paint
- Scuff the cookie sheet with a sheet of sand paper.
- Cover with the chalkboard spray paint. Let dry.
- Tape the edges of the tray.
- Spray paint the edges with the color of your choice. Let the entire cookie sheet dry.
- Remove the tape. Add fun magnets.