Do you ever dread pumpkin carving? It’s just so messy! Make life easier with this simple pumpkin decorating hack. All you need is some washi tape and gold spray paint to create a pretty pumpkin. Make a cute design with the tape to stand out from the spooky orange pumpkins this Halloween.
Editor’s Note: Babble participates in affiliate commission programs, including with Amazon, which means that we receive a share of revenue from purchases you make from the links on this page.
Washi Tape Pumpkin
inspired by Homey Oh My
- Craft pumpkin (like this from Michael’s)
- Gold spray paint (like this from Amazon)
- Gold glitter washi tape (like this from Amazon)
- Large hole punch (like this from Amazon)
- Put paper on top of the pumpkin stem. Cut a hole in the paper and push the stem through. Tape paper around the stem.
- Spray paint the stem. Let it dry.
- Cut a strip of washi tape. Use the large hole punch to make dots. Punch as many as desired.
- Apply the dots to the pumpkin. Create design as desired.