With the kids back in school, there’s so much to keep track of. From school meetings to soccer practice, it’s easy to get all mixed up throughout the week. Stay in check with this simple weekly calendar hack. You can easily make this DIY with things around the house, like clothespins and notecards. Make it colorful so you’ll never miss an appointment again!
DIY Weekly Calendar
- Paint tray
- Fill a paint tray with the desired paint colors.
- Paint the clothespins. Let dry.
- Fold the notecards in half. Cut along the crease from the fold. Then round the edges.
- Using a marker, write the days of the week on the clothespins.
- Write your daily to-do’s on each card.
- Cut the twine. Then attach the clothespins and notecards to create the calendar.
- Hang it in a desired spot in your house.