Snacks are hands down the best part of a kids lunch, but they can also be a hassle to pack. Keep them fresh and compact with this Mason Jar Snack Hack! All you need is a clean fruit cup and small mason jar. Fill them with your kiddo’s favorite pairings, like apples and caramel or cheese and crackers, and you’re done. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
Mason Jar Snack Hack
- Fruit cup
- Small mason jar
- Washi tape
- Empty and clean the fruit cup.
- Screw the lid off of the mason jar and put aside.
- Add desired foods into the mason jar and fruit cup. (Some good combinations are vegetables and hummus, cheese and crackers, and apples and caramel.)
- Put the flat lid of the mason jar on top of the fruit cup, and gently place on top of the mason jar.
- Place the mason jar rim over the fruit cup, and screw on to hold the jar and cup together.
- Add washi tape for extra flair.