Editor’s Note: Babble is a part of The Walt Disney Company. Also, Babble participates in affiliate commission programs, including with Amazon, which means that we receive a share of revenue from purchases you make from the links on this page.
The holiday season is a truly wonderful time of the year. The spirit of giving is awakened as we look to shower those we love with thoughtful gifts, meals, and our most precious commodity — our time. But the holidays are also about giving love and charity to our community. This Mickey-Shaped Tsum Tsum Wreath is a great DIY to make with your kiddos and then gift to a children’s hospital or community center. It’s fun, easy to make, and it will surely bring joy to any room.
DIY Mickey Tsum Tsum Wreath
inspired by This Fairy Tale Life
- Green garland
- Floral wire (like this from Amazon)
- Wire cutters
- Green wreath form (like this from Amazon)
- 20-25 Mini Tsum Tsum
- Small black and red ornaments
- Make a small circle from garland and secure with floral wire. Make a second small circle and then attach both to the top of the wreath form using floral wire.
- Remove tags from all the Tsum Tsum. Wrap a small piece of wire at the back of each, allowing some extra wire to be used to wrap around and attach to the wreath.
- Thread some floral wire through the ornament loop and set aside.
- Attach Tsum Tsum to wreath in clusters of three.
- Attach bulbs organically throughout the wreath.
- Tie a ribbon at the top of the wreath to hang, and you’re done!
If you want a simpler, more traditional version, you can eliminate the wreath “ears,” or two smaller circles on top.
Disney is sharing the joy this holiday season by giving to deserving kids and families. To find out ways you can help make your community healthier, happier, and stronger, click here.