Mom and Dad's Favorite Memories From DisneylandMarie LeBaron
Yes, even my husband, Jordan, and I LOVE Disneyland. They are pretty smart over there at Disney. They get you to love going as a child, being part of the magic. Then you want to relive your childhood by taking your kids later in life!
But it works! We love it. We try to go about every other year. We’ve even thought about moving close by one day so we could be the ever coveted season pass.
I’ve put together a few of our favorites from the Land o’ Magic! See our he said/she said interview all about our favorites:
- Marie: Hands down, Mad Tea Party! And I’m not one for dizzy rides, but I love the lanterns and the music. It’s magical.
- Jordan: The first ride I have to go on when I first get to the park – Star Tours.
- Marie: Ariel! I’ve loved her since I was 12 when the movie came out! I memorized every song. And she’s just so pretty!
- Jordan: I’d have to say Darth Vadar from the Jedi Academy show. He’s pretty big and bad.
- Marie: Oh, boy, I’m craving it right now – Monte Cristo sandwich at the Blue Bayou. Which a little tip, you can also get it across the way at Cafe Orleans!
- Jordan: I love to head to the big red food truck that sells those giant corn dogs, yum.
- Marie: When we were the family picked to open the whole park. It was soooooo cool. We got to count everyone down and then everyone ran through the park.
- Jordan: When my son was 4 years old and was picked to participate in the Jedi Academy. He was chosen to fight Darth Vadar, awesome.
- Marie: Since we’ve been going pretty regularly, we’ve gotten into the whole pin trading and it’s so fun. We love to see what fun pins we can trade.
- Jordan: My son and I like to collect the Vinylmation figurines. It’s fun to see what character is going to be in the box, it’s a surprise.
Want to capture your own family memories on video? We’re giving away two Sony Handycams! To enter for a chance to win, simply comment on this post with an answer to the following question: what’s your favorite family memory?
Want a chance to win weekly prizes like a Sony Handycam or a $200 Disney shopping card? Enter to win here!