Editor’s Note: Babble is a part of The Walt Disney Company. Also, Babble participates in affiliate commission programs, including with Amazon, which means that we receive a share of revenue from purchases you make from the links on this page.
My little man and I can’t walk around the block without stashing at least a dozen pinecones into his stroller. This quick craft put our supply to good use!
Set up a little pine tree forest on the mantle, or gift them to a local elderly home for the holidays!
Pinecone Christmas Trees
inspired by Scissors and Spoons
- Green spray paint (like this from Amazon)
- Old wine corks
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Miniature wooden stars (like these from Amazon)
- Spray paint the outer edges of the pinecone with green spray paint. Make it look like a real tree by leaving the inside brown. Let the paint dry.
- Cut a wine cork in half and hot glue it to the bottom of the pinecone. Let the glue dry.
- Hot glue the star to the top. Let it dry. Then enjoy!
Disney is sharing the joy this holiday season by giving to deserving kids and families. To find out ways you can help make your community healthier, happier, and stronger, click here.