Quick and Easy Flower Vase HackMarie LeBaron
I love having fresh flowers in my home. They can brighten up any room, making life all cheery.
But do you ever have the problem where your flowers don’t want to sit up all nice and pretty in their vase? Maybe your vase is too wide and all the stems flop to one side. Well, I have a quick and easy way to help keep your flowers arranged in their vase perfectly.
Supplies for Flower Vase Hack:
1. Choose your flowers. Sunflowers are so beautiful right now, in season for fall.
2. With your tape, add 3-4 pieces of tape to the top of your vase opening, placing them in a grid.
3. If you’re using a mason jar, you can add the ring to the jar to hide the sides of the vase where the tape might be showing.
4. Trim the stems of your flowers to fit nicely into your vase and add water.
5. Arrange your flowers into the vase. Place 1-2 stems per area on the taped grid, making sure they are even.
Now you’ve got a beautiful arrangement of flowers that are going to sit perfectly on your kitchen table.