Say goodbye to aching backs and dirty cups, and hello to this life-changing Sippy Cup Strap! All you need are just four household supplies for this hack that’ll instantly make parenthood a bit easier. Use this strap for your kid’s highchair at home or even bring it on the go to keep sippy cups secure during car rides.
Editor’s Note: Babble participates in affiliate commission programs, including with Amazon, which means that we receive a share of revenue from purchases you make from the links on this page.
Sippy Cup Strap
- Old pillowcases or shirts
- Suction cup (like these from Amazon)
- Remove any hardware from the suction cup, then set it aside.
- Cut the pillowcases or shirts into long, thin strips of fabric.
- Tie a knot at the end of the elastic.
- Knot the elastic and two fabric strips together.
- Start braiding! The length should be 6-8 inches.
- Add a knot at the end once you’ve finished.
- Tie the suction cup tightly to the elastic.
- Trim off the excess braid ends, but leave a little for flare!
- Tie the completed strap around a sippy cup.