It’s swimsuit season and I am trying to get in shape. But late at night I need a little sweet treat.
This is my favorite late-night snack — Strawberry Mousse. And with only 145 calories and 3 grams of fat — it’s something that feels decadent but doesn’t put anything else on my waistline!! Plus, it’s full of vitamins from fresh strawberries!!
Jump through for the easy recipe!
Delicious Strawberry Mousse
- 4 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding (sugar free cuts even more calories)
- 1 carton COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (lite version saves even more calories)
- Cut tops off strawberries and add them to your food processor.
- Add sugar and blend until smooth.
- Add pudding to blended mixture and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and fold COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Pour into individual dessert cups and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Add a spoonful of COOL WHIP to the top of the dessert and garnish with a strawberry slice.
- Serve and enjoy!!
Do YOU have a go-to late night snack??
Share your snack idea in the comments. We would love to know!!
What you add makes it. #coolwhipmoms.
TT&J on Facebook where I love to share great ideas.
TT&J on Pinterest my newest favorite place.