Editor’s Note: Babble is a part of The Walt Disney Company.
There is a plethora of fun Mickey ears out there but none are quite as adorable as this Tsum Tsum version. Grab some little plush toys, plain Mickey ears, and a hot glue gun to put this adorable accessory together. Not only will your little one have the cutest ears at the Park, they can also bring their favorite characters with them.
Tsum Tsum Mickey Ears
- 8 Tsum Tsum (like these from the Disney Store)
- Thin scissors
- Seam ripper (optional)
- Scrap pieces of fabric
- Sewing needle
- Clear Thread
- Plain Mickey ears
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Cut or seam rip Tsum Tsum along the middle of the body. (Be careful of puncturing the pouch of tiny beads inside.) Then remove pouch.
- Place the front of the Tsum Tsum on the fabric. Trace with a marker, leaving 1/2 inch buffer around the edges. Then cut.
- Hand sew the fabric to the Tsum Tsum. Cut the extra fabric off. Repeat with the other half, and remaining Tsum Tsum.
- Glue the fronts of the Tsum Tsum to one side of the ears. Let dry for a few hours.
- Glue the bodies to the other side of the ears. Let completely dry overnight. Note: The ears get a little heavy if you include the bottoms of the Tsum Tsum, so if you plan on wearing them for an extended period of time, do not add the bottoms.