Share the adventure that’s out there, with this adorable DIY card inspired by the Disney•Pixar movie, Up. Use assorted buttons to recreate the iconic balloons and felt pieces to build Carl’s home. It’s a cute craft to make with your little one and can be framed for their room or gifted to a family member.
DIY Up Card
- 8×11-inch card stock
- Assorted buttons
- Hot glue gun and glue
- White thread
- Red, green, pink, black, and yellow felt
- Fold card stock in half.
- On the front side of the paper, lightly sketch a giant circular shape as an outline of where the buttons will be placed.
- Glue buttons along the outline of the circle and the inside. Glue a second layer of buttons right on top to help cover gaps or holes between each button.
- Cut three pieces of thread. Arrange and glue them to resemble balloon strings.
- Using each felt piece, cut out basic shapes of Carl’s house.
- Glue all pieces onto card.