With only a few household items, you’ll be on your way to making this adorable Finding Dory Sensory Bag. It’s guaranteed to bring excitement to your kids as their favorite characters come to life.
We tested it out at a daycare and all of the kids just couldn’t get enough, squishing Dory and her friends as they kept swimming around!
Editor’s note: Babble participates in affiliate commission programs, including with Amazon, which means that we receive a share of revenue from purchases you make from the links on this page.
DIY Finding Dory Sensory Bag
- Self-laminating sheets (like this one from Amazon)
- Finding Dory stickers or printouts
- Thin scissors
- 1 gallon zip-top bag
- Yellow duct tape (like this one from Amazon)
- Blue hair gel (like this one from Amazon)
- Silver glitter (like this one from Amazon)
- Stick self-laminating sheets on both sides of the stickers, and slide a credit card over the two sides to remove air bubbles. Use scissors to cut each sticker out.
- Stick duct tape around any two sides, except the top.
- Fill the bag with hair gel until full. Add as much glitter as desired.
- Place laminated stickers into bag and position to your liking. Close seal on bag.
- Duct tape the remaining two sides of bag.
Get the unforgettable adventure of Disney Pixar’s Finding Dory on Digital HD, Disney Movies Anywhere & Blu-ray.More On