We’re about two weeks into December, which means our favorite Elf on the Shelf has made his epic return to many households around America. While it’s convenient to use Elf as an excuse for our kids to behave, we can all admit that it’s freaking hard coming up with creative ways to display the elves each night. Luckily, the parents of Hollywood have our backs.
Here are 9 times celebrity parents won the Elf on the Shelf game …
1. When Busy Philipps’ Elves hosted an epic pool party.
2. When Sarah Michelle Gellar’s Elves TP’ed the Christmas tree.
3. When Melissa Joan Hart’s Elves stole Santa’s reindeer for a ride into town.
4. When Real Housewife Heather Dubrow’s Elf challenged Olaf and Nutcracker to a potato sack race.
5. When Kourtney Kardashian’s Elves brushed up on their pool skills.
6. When Mario and Courtney Lopez’s Elves judged them for every greasy snack they pulled out of the fridge.
7. When Lily Aldridge’s Elf (creepily?) kept his eyes peeled for mischief from his perch on the Christmas tree.
8. When Kevin Jonas’ Elf reenacted Grand Theft Auto with Barbie’s convertible.
9. When Vanessa Lachey’s Elf took up shop on the chandelier.