Be honest, your Monday nights are devoted to your one true love: The Bachelor. You rush through dinner, get the kids washed up and off to bed just in time to crash in front of your TV, wine in hand. What could be better than 20 or so people vying for the affections of one extremely good looking individual? Nothing, except for an actual date night with your own hubby.
We couldn’t help but connect our favorite Bachelor moments with the reality of heading out for the evening, post-kids. Here’s how date night goes for parents, as told by The Bachelor …
When your husband asks, “Want to go out tonight, just us?”
When was the last time you had dinner out that didn’t require securing a booster seat and cutting up someone else’s food? Chances are you’re way overdue.
When you call the babysitter up and, lucky you, she’s free!
You’re extra excited that you didn’t have to resort to begging tactics. It wouldn’t be the first time.
Now that you know the kids are taken care of, you can start getting ready.
But naturally, the kids sense you’re leaving. They’ve started to latch on for dear life.
You put on your best dress and hope to leave the house stain-free.
Chances are that won’t happen. There’s bound to be spaghetti sauce or spit up on anything you wear.
The act of actually getting out the front door is an inevitable disaster.
When will your kids learn that Mommy and Daddy will be back in just a few hours?! You’re not abandoning them forever, you promise!
But once you’re out the door — you’re free! For a whole night!
Woohoo! See ya later kiddos!
You finally arrive at the restaurant and there’s only one thing on your mind: DRINKS.
There’s something beautiful about not having to guzzle wine amongst screaming children. It’s going to be a pump and dump night, ladies.
You can’t help but be thrilled when the food arrives.
Because you’re starving. Dinnertime is usually at 5 PM sharp with a toddler in tow. Added bonus? You won’t have to wash a single dish after this meal!
You finally have a chance to talk without interruption.
But of course the topic veers away from anything adult-like, and you inevitably end up talking about Bobby’s preschool tantrums and why the baby never seems to sleep.
Dessert? Yes, please. Always.
You’re throwing your New Year’s resolution to the wind. Bring out the cake, all chocolate everything, please.
And if you’re lucky, you’ll get to end the night with some romance.
We’re referring to a ROSE. Why, what did you think we were talking about?
Sadly, every night can’t be date night. We have to save some time to throw Bachelor viewing parties with our besties! Babble is here to make premiere night more magical with an awesome giveaway you can share with your Bachelor-watching buddy.
Babble is giving away two (2) Clothing by Owl “Wine Bachelor & Yoga Pants” tank tops, to two (2) lucky winners! This shirt is exactly what you need to take your viewing party to the next level as you watch Nick Viall try to find his one true love. To enter for your chance to win, all you have to do is tell us, in once sentence, which Bachelor alum you’d want to watch the premiere with.
Sweepstakes ends January 9, 2017.
To enter, click “see comments” below this post. You must include “#BabbleBachelorSweepstakes” within your Facebook Comment. Do not include anything else in your comment except these 2 items. Doing so, may disqualify you from the sweepstakes. Get the full details on this awesome sweepstakes below, and get commenting!
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. See the complete General Rules and eligibility requirements that apply to all Sweepstakes here.
- To enter, click “see comments” below this post, and leave a Facebook Comment telling us, in once sentence, which Bachelor alum you’d want to watch the premiere with. You must include “#BabbleBachelorSweepstakes within your Facebook Comment.
- Only 1 entry per person is allowed.
- The Sweepstakes entry period starts on Monday, January 2, 2017 at 11AM EST and ends on Monday, January 9th, 2017 at 5 PM EST.
- The retail value of the prizes for this sweepstakes is $25.00 (US).
- We will choose two (2) potential winners in a random drawing on or around, Monday, January 16th, 2017 and send notice to those two (2) people by replying to your comment on Facebook. (You will get a notification on Facebook if we have replied.) If you are a potential winner but fail to claim your prize within 10 days of us sending you notice or are otherwise in non-compliance with the Sweepstakes rules (both General Rules and these Specific Rules), then we will choose an alternate winner.
- We will announce the winners here on or around Thursday, January 26th, 2017 at 3:00 PM EST. By entering, you give us permission to include your first name (or the name provided on your Facebook account) in our winner announcement.