If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 280 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. Orange you glad you decided to have kids?
2. You can never be too prepared.
4. Just doing our part to protect Mother Earth.
5. Not that we’re keeping track or anything.
6. Heard we’re in for some nasty rain this weekend, huh?
7. Mind. Blown.
8. IT’S FINE. WE’RE FINE. EVERYTHING IS FINE.
9. We make no promises.
10. You win some, you lose some.
11. Hey, it’s food, isn’t it?
12. Both are fundamental lessons.
13. It happens.